If your insurance is a high-deductible plan, please be aware:
- The full amount is due upon check-in; however, this is an estimated amount.
- Your final EOB (Explanation Of Benefits from your insurance) will state the exact portion you are responsible for.
- You may receive a bill from our office if there is additional personal responsibility.
- If there was an overcharged amount, it will be refunded back to you in the form of credit on your account or refund to your credit card.
**Most annual visits and vaccines are covered in a plan like yours;
however, there have been a few plans that do not. We recommend speaking to your insurance representative to confirm benefits. We try our best in the office, but insurance companies allow much easier access and quicker response for members (ie. Yourself). In the event that the annual well visit falls under member’s responsibility, you will receive a bill from the office.
Co-insurance often applies after deductibles are met.
- If met deductibles can be verified, co-insurance amount (a % per your specific insurance policy) is due upon check in.
- As mentioned earlier, the EOB from your insurance will explain the exact personal responsibility due.
- Any difference from the amount collected at the time of service will be billed or refunded to you.